Massive Pumps* • Increased Power* • Muscle Recovery*
This is the final evolution in non-stimulant pump pre-workouts. FSU Dyehard™ delivers massive doses of 3D PUMP Breakthrough™, NO3-T Nitrates, NutriGP® Glycerophosphates, and more for increased muscle pumps, enhanced performance, and muscle recovery.*
- 40 Servings (Per 1 Scoop)
- 1-2 Scoop Max
- No Artificial Colors
- No WADA Banned Substances
Other ingredients (for Malibu Breeze & Sonoran Sunset flavors only): citric acid, silicon dioxide, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
*Unflavored FSU DYEHARD does not contain the above mentioned ingredients*
- B-vitamins (niacin, folate, vitamin B12) are micronutrients that aid in energy production, muscle building, and muscle repair. Athletes who restrict calories or follow a strict diet regimen are at the most risk for B-vitamin deficiencies. According to research at Oregon State University, active individuals lacking in B-vitamins may perform worse during high-intensity exercise and have a decreased ability to repair and build muscle.
- 3D PUMP Breakthrough™ is a novel patented blend of l-citrulline, glycerol, and amla fruit extract that supports increased muscle pumps, hydration, performance, endurance, and recovery.*
- Betaine Anhydrous is commonly used a performance-enhancing compound. Betaine has been linked to increased power output.* It may also reduce high levels of homocysteine, an amino acid that can interfere with muscle growth and fat loss.*
- NO-3T® (Betaine Nitrate) increases vasodilation and nitric oxide production.* Specifically, betaine is an amino acid that plays an important role in blood flow and has many ergogenic benefits, including increased power and strength.*
- NutriGP® Sodium Glycerophosphate functions as an electrolyte to help increase energy and improve sports performance.* Glycerophosphates boost mineral absorption faster than other minerals, so when sodium is combined with a glycerophosphate transporter, it can significantly increase energy levels quickly.
- NutriGP® Potassium Glycerophosphatefunctions as an electrolyte to help delay fatigue during exercise.* Potassium plays an essential role in hydration, muscle contraction, and converting glycogen into glucose for energy.
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt contains 84 minerals that play an vital role in sports performance. In one study, researchers found that "athletes who added [salt supplementation] to their usual hydration routines during the competition took 26 minutes less to complete a medium-distance triathlon course than those who only used sports drinks."
- Pine Bark Extract is a powerhouse of antioxidants that increases sports performance by reducing inflammation and muscle fatigue, as well as improving recovery.*
Other ingredients (Malibu Breeze & Sonoran Sunset flavors only): citric acid, silicon dioxide, natural and artificial flavors, sucralose, acesulfame potassium
Q: Is the original FSU still going to be available?
A: No, FSU is discontinued and once it sells out, it's gone. FSU Dyehard is the replacement product.
Q: What are the main differences between the original FSU and FSU Dyehard?
A: The original FSU is a non-stim pump product with nootropic ingredients (lion’s mane, l-tyrosine, Neurofactor) to increase mental focus. The focus components makes it a great option be used a caffeine-free pre-workout.
Whereas FSU Dyehard is formulated to perform as a pump product that boosts nitric oxide production and performance. It's a well-developed product that contains a novel ingredient called 3D PUMP Breakthrough. We're the first company in history to use this patented blend of l-citrulline, glycerol, and amla fruit extract that supports massive muscle pumps, cellular hydration, endurance, and recovery. In place of nootropics, we added b-vitamins to boost natural energy. We've also switched from NO3T® Arginine Nitrate to NO3T® Betaine Nitrate—this is because betaine nitrates yield more nitrates per material than arginine nitrate.
Q: What separates this from other non-stimulant pump pre-workouts?
A: This is the first and only pre-workout with both 3D Pump Breakthrough™ and NO3T® nitrates to increase vasodilation, nitric oxide production, hydration, performance, and recovery (please review the Ingredients tab for more information). Additionally, there's no WADA banned substances, which makes it a perfect option for competitive athletes who's organization performs drug tests under WADA regulations.
Directions for use: Mix one serving (1 scoop) with water 30 minutes before workout. Advanced users can take 2 scoops 30 minutes before workout.
- Malibu Breeze (Strawberry Watermelon)
- Sonoran Sunset (Mango)